zaterdag 30 juni 2012

BARS.ARCHITECTURE.

There are a couple of things I am discovering about Melbourne.
First of all, it ìs an expensive city, no exceptions. (Anyone wanna hire me? Will do a lot for money.)
But, since i tend not to focus on (read: ingnore) the negative tings, I also should mention to you that this city is amazing. Like, breathtaking, stunning, vibrant and more. Ofcourse I'm still in my puppylove-phase, everything's still fresh and pretty, but I can tell you with certainty that I've never seen so many cool bars and modern and crazy architecture in one place. (No not even in London, NY or Paris)





My last few days have been rather busy, so I haven't been able to take lots of pictures yet. Opening a bank account, sorting out some things for uni, and deciding where to live have been on my to-do list.
Of course I was still able to squeeze in some fun stuff, like shopping, strolling around and meeting up with friends.







An amazing bar I went to yesterday, the workshop bar, is definitely one to remember. As a rebuilt motorcycle repair shop, It's got an underground feeling in a factory layout. The relaxed atmosphere at the beginning of the night provides a good background for a catch up with friends, but make sure to bring your dancing shoes, since after ten things get heated. Being there with great people also helps, of course! 

Can't wait to discover more, so any tips about bars, shops, etc. are very welcome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten