vrijdag 18 mei 2012

39.DAYS.

Last week was a really strange one, with lots of goodbyes.
First of all, I threw a goodbye-party because in exactly 39 days I'm officialy off to the other side of the world. The party was hosted in the Gringo Bar, a Spanish-themed cocktailbar with amazing cocktails and sangria's. It was a hell of a party, with many good friends and many goodbyes.
Goodbyes are never easy, but at least I'll get to see all my friends again in 8 months.
Someone I also had to say goodbye to way too early, was my sweet cat Cokes. He died in a hit and run at only 8 months old, and I'm still processing what happened. I'm gonna miss that little thing so much and it still hurts thinking about it..
But still I try to get on and not to forget the fact that in 39 days the adventure of my life will start, and how exciting this is.





2 opmerkingen:

  1. die laatste foto is net gelijk mijnen Poema! Ik moet er niet aan denken.. Bij mij nog 28 dagen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen