maandag 23 april 2012

Fav.Coffee.

Do you have an addiction? I have one. Coffee. It's a not a bad addiction though, not at all. It gives you the perfect excuse to take a break (coffee-break), to meet with friends (coffee-date) or to go out the door for no particular reason at all (the I-just-need-good-coffee-no-senseo-excuse).
Since cute coffeeplaces are popping up like mushrooms in every city nowadays, it's not that hard to find a place to get your daily black shot.

Although I always like discovering new places, here in Ghent I have already found "the one". 

Located in the center of Ghent, Or Coffee is an espressobar serving the best coffee in town. I mean, even Starbucks can't beat it (Just joking. Everyone can beat Starbucks.) The wooden interior is very comforting and makes you feel at home right away. Talking about home. I think me and my friends made it our mission to settle down in Or, we partly live there, which suits us perfectly fine. And on top of the perfect coffee, they also serve delicious breakfast and lunch, so there's no reason not to pop in when you're in the neighbourhood...



Oh by the way, if you want proof that coffee really ìs the greatest addiction ever - check this out...

2 opmerkingen: