zondag 19 augustus 2012

20.08.

20 days after my last post, I finally have time again to update you guys about my ever-exciting Melburian life. The epitome of exciting being: Assignments.

That's mainly why I'm writing my blogpost now. (Mum, dad, don't judge me!)

So, what does one do when having a day off, and when supposed to work for school?

- One decorates the room in every way possible:

- One paints nails whilst checking fashion blogs, mainly to satisfy sartioral hunger since spending money is an issue:

- One draws fake tattoo's on wrist, mainly to satisfy the urge to get a tattoo but being too much of a wuss to actually do it:
(but still loving it so much, would this be a yes or a no for you guys? [again: mum, dad, don't judge me])

- One makes blogposts where talking about oneself in 3rd person.
This feels awkward. I'll stop now.

So, what have I been doing while life drags along here, except from being an excellent student?
I have been...

- Partying:

(yes, subway-escalator parties are also a thing here)

- strolling about the lovely suburbs Melbourne has to offer:



- Going to gigs and discovering awesome new bands, like Nebraskatak (look'em up!), an amazing youngster-band with lots of potential:

- Going to the pet store, because of the obvious lack of pets at the student village, except for Boots, the Student Village cat (who has the laborious task of getting cuddles from 300 students - a day):

- Going to see the Bourne Legacy, which upset me so much (spoiler alert - the ending sucks) that I HAD to see the first 3 Bourne movies again just to restore my faith in the trilogy.

- And finally, saving the best for last: Going to the footy game! Not that the Western Bulldogs were owning it (they got completely destroyed by the Sydney Swans, but that's not the point here), but it was an event everyone has to experience when in Australia!



- Oh, I also randomly got a job at the Melbourne Central Lion Hotel, an awesome pub with amazing food, swinging music and a relaxed atmosphere (no i'm not getting a payraise for saying this), so hopefully spending money won't be too much of an issue anymore soon (Sass&Bide, Ksubi and Bec&Bridge: HERE I COME - those are Australian brands, for the record)

So. That was it for today, I don't have any excuse anymore to procrastinate my readings, and to be honest, it's not that bad, I'm gonna study how to influence and manipulate people to acchieve my own personal goals. SO MUCH FUN!

Speak soon(-er or later)! (At least i will, in this case)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten